[Coastal] Having trouble picking a name?

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Thu Jun 7 04:05:56 PDT 2001

Okay, I went and tried with my SCA name--just following the crowd......

Ta-da!   Meet...............Iris Toadfoot of Frogmorton

Are we adding to the population of hobbits world wide? Will Houston become a
Hobbiton satellite? At this rate, we will not be a minority race but will
over take all the others in the census polls in a few weeks. Then we can
have our say in how things are run around here!

Rabble-rousing first thing in the morning is fun!

Iris
aka  Camellia Sandybanks
aka  Signy