[Coastal] Weather Update for Kingdom Warlord

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Jun 8 09:28:31 PDT 2001

I gues wee will come to Livington it sounds drier there! :)
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive