[Coastal] trying to get to Warlord

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:52:08 PDT 2001

Well, just got home (I actually went this morning, dont ask me how I got
through, though I did get stuck once).  Warlord was fun, even if very small.
  Baroness Cateau won the A&S portion of the competition, Bardic was not
held due to the person doing it not getting to site, and the winner of the
tournament (though not the Warlord) was Randall der Krieger from Cridhe na
Tyr.  The new Kingdom Warlord is Guy le Strange (pray forgive me if I messed
up on any spellings).  Oh, almost forgot, Santos got Coastal Regional
Warlord.  No awards were given.

Griffin