[Coastal] Flood victims in Houston

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sun Jun 10 09:15:02 PDT 2001

Gerald and Caitlin had a rather sleepless night for a while, but around 3
a.m. Saturday morning the rain let up enough to where our neighborhood
(which drains _really_ well) started to drain again, at which time I could
get some sleep.  Our drainage creek about a mile down the road went 4' over
it's banks and flooded nearby houses.  We're relatively dry here and trying
to catch up on sleep.

later,
Gerald.