[Coastal] Warlord refuges

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Sun Jun 10 11:40:09 PDT 2001

Greetings to all from Lord Stephen:

Lady Tegan and I have just arrived at home from Kingdom Warlord to find our
home and the neighborhood as damp as one would expect after a deluge, but
there's no standing water anywhere but in the culverts and far below the
stage where they would overflow.  (The cats, however, think they've been
abandoned and starving, since they can see the bottom of the bowl again.)
All at Kingdom Warlord were quite safe - in fact, there was many comments
made about how pleasant the day turned out to be.  There was a rough
estimate of around 50 people on site and it was extraordinary to see how
people pitched in to help when and where it was needed.  (I think the two
gentles that spent the most time with children's activites were Their
Majesties.)  More on that later (read: after a *nap*).

Also, I just got off the phone with HL Annes, who's also just arrived from
Livingston.  She says that she has some minor damage to the property but
nothing to worry about and there seems to be no damage to her house and the
cats are just fine.

In service and with great appreciation for having such cool friends,
Stephen and Tegan