[Coastal] thanks

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 13:50:43 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to the list to
thank everyone who called or stopped by to check up on
Modius and me in the past couple of days. Thank you
*so* much.

We had about 18" of water on the bottom floor of the
house, but we are now well and safe, the house is
drying out, and the damage and loss has been minimal,
all things considered.

I am grateful to everyone for their support - I feel
truly blessed to live in such a caring and
compassionate barony.

Fondly,
Sara