[Coastal] Thanks and an update from Kathri

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 18:58:23 PDT 2001

I know Hillary, Pippa, and Perronnelle have been forwarding my comments, but I'm borrowing a computer and internet account so I can add my personal thanks to everyone who has helped me so much in the last few days, and to everyone who has offered to help. (Your turn is coming.) I am deeply grateful.

I don't know what has already been said -- I just can't cope with 164 messages right now.  But rest assured that I am OK, although very tired and a bit disoriented.  Dealing with the resuls of 18" of water is no picnic.  I've lost a lot, but nothing I can't live without.  The good news is that the sewing loft survived intact, complete with the things I managed to haul up there (including my computer and most of my heraldry books).   Thanks to my friends and the grace of God, I've salvaged more than I would have hoped for. The car may well survive after all, the electricy and phone service are back, and the fridge, washer, dryer, air conditioner and dishwasher have returned to the living. The last two belong to my landlord, but will be handy to use as I -- make that *WE* -- pack up what's left and move me. I'll be in touch, and begging for more help, when my plans are firm.

Again, my deapest thanks to everyone.

I go fall over now.

Love, Kathri