[Coastal] Stargate rapier practice

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 15:19:01 PDT 2001

--
Greetings,

Finally I got the computer to connect again.

We ARE having fighter practice tonight.  7:00pm at
Bellaire park.

Directions in case the attachment doesn't work:

Take your best rout to 610 S and Bellaire.  Turn South
on Bellaire (outside the 610 loop) and look for S.
Rice. Turn left on S. Rice and get into the right
lane. You will be turning right on Laurel, which is
just before the first light (after you turn) and after
the Chamber of Commerce.  Park by the Pool and walk
around to the sandbox.  There is an open area there
just behind the Police Station.

Delphina
lady_rapier at yahoo.com

http://buzz.yahoo.com/
--

[ Thurs fighter practice.doc of type application/msword deleted ]