[Coastal] 06/12/01 Stargate/Loch Fighter Practice

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 06:56:41 PDT 2001

Greetings,

We could not have had fighter practice there that day (never mind that the
streets around the UH campus were flooded out) ... The University officials had
closed the campus and instructed people to stay away.  No one was to be on
campus unless explicitly authorized by UH officials.

If UH reopens the campus, I am sure we will be having fighter practice next
week.  But only if UH reopens the campus.

-- Suzanne

--- trian_caoimhe at email.com wrote:

> > Greetings,
> >   Stargate/Loch fighter practice will be canceled due
> > to flooding at U of H. For a couple of tuesdays (well
> > at least 6-12-01) to let the ground dry out. lot 13
> > took on alot of water.
>
> Actually, I was down there on that day and it looked fine. However, I can see
> how you would make that assumption. So, hopefully, we can have practice on my
> Birthday.
> --

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com