[Coastal] Tuesday Night Fighter Practice

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 10:53:07 PDT 2001

Greetings, Lords and Ladies of the List!

I have been asked by Stargate's Knight Marshal, Lord Angus de Botha, to let
everyone know that the University of Houston has been reopened (after last
week's floods) and that we WILL be having the combined Loch/Stargate fighter
practice tomorrow night (7-7:30pm, Entrance 13).

See you all there!

-- Suzanne

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com