[Coastal] Bonnie and Mu

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 17:35:37 PDT 2001

For those who missed the previous announcement,
Bonnie, Mu's lady, was taken to the hospital on
Saturday.
I spoke to Mu today and asked him how Bonnie is
doing. He said that although she is not well,
she's holding her own. He said that she was still
unconscious most of the time.
Lori is well, Mu said.
I know not everyone is aware that Mu and Bonnie
were flooded out during the storm. Mu would
appreciate some help working on his house on
Saturday. I'm not sure what all is involved, but
he mentioned pulling off some sheetrock. He told
me they've already taken out the carpet, however.
For those interested in helping out, if we can be
there about 9:30 or 10 in the morning, that would
be good.
On another note, I'll be bringing some water and
maybe some snack food. If I can get a head count,
that would be good. Please e-mail me at
ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
If you have any questions, please call Mu at 281
446 7596 or e-mail him at mu at ev1.net

Maureen

=====
Visit http://westgate.ansteorra.org/