[Coastal] Mu and Lori (help)

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 07:30:58 PDT 2001

The sad news affects us all, and our hearts and
prayers are with Mu and Lori in this difficult
time. Bonnie (Christina) will be sorely missed.
I believe the service will be Friday at
graveside. The details have not yet been
finalized; I will pass it on as soon as I know.
Bonnie did not have burial insurance, and the
cost of even the simplest casket will be higher
than Mu can now afford.
I and my lord Malachai will be making a donation.
If you are able to help, please send donations
directly to Mu at
Conrad Yarborough
7806 Brian
Humble, TX  77396
To contact Mu by e-mail, please send to
mu at ev1.net
Or call him at 281-446-7569
Also, the work on Mu's house will still be
occurring on Saturday. Even with this loss, Mu
still must make sure his house is livable both
for himself and their daughter Lori.
I will be there about 9:30-10 am, and I hope
several people join us. Mu said he has hammers
and other tools for the work.
In service, but with sorrow,
Maureen Faulkner

=====