[Coastal] Compass Bank Houston locations

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Thu Jun 21 07:17:54 PDT 2001

Maureen,

Thank you for doing the research on the Compass Bank locations.
Unfortunately, their may be a problem with going directly to a bank branch.
We are waiting to get the final paper work finished this morning, so if
anyone goes today, they may find that the branch does not know about this
account.  For obvious reasons, the account number will not be published, so
the teller will have to look up the account number for each deposit.  The
deposit receipt has the account number and balance on it and there may be
some tellers that are not sure how to handle this situation.  I am not
saying do not try to go to a local branch, just that there may be a problem.

The reason that we are using Terry/Isabeau as a point of contact is that she
works for Compass Bank and has made arrangements to make the deposits.
Anyone can also send any donations directly to Mu.  Here is the contact
information again.

Compass Bank
c/o Terri Walker
2001 Kirby Dr.
Suite C110
Houston, Texas 77019

Make checks payable to "Bonnie Yarborough Benefit Fund"

email: stargate_seneschal at ev1.net
phone: 713-668-5984

Conrad Yarborough
7806 Brian
Humble, TX  77396
email: mu at ev1.net
home: 281-446-7596

I want to thank everyone again for all the help you have/will give.

In Service

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate