[Coastal] Forward of Bonnie's visitation/funeral arrangements

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 14:48:59 PDT 2001

This was sent to me and apparently copied to
coastal, but I have not seen it and have gotten
two inquiries, so here it is in full. Apologies
if it later shows up.
Maureen

Mu work/funeral
> Greetings,
>
> We apologize if you receive this more than
once.

> The following are the final arrangements and
instructions
for this
weekend.

> Saturday 10am:  Please meet at Mu's house to
assist with
the sheetrock
> removal.  WARNING: this is an old house and the

insulation may be
> fiberglass.  Please bring gloves, bandanas and
eye
protection and dress
> accordingly.  We will also be doing some
yardwork.

> After the work is done we will be having the
Wake for
Bonnie and leaving
> from here to go to the first viewing at the
funeral home.
Please bring
> your extra clothes to change in as there is
plenty room
to do so here.
The
> Saturday viewing hours are from 6-9pm.
>
> For those who still need it directions, Mu's
house are as
follows:
> >From Downtown Houston
> Take the best route to 59
> Go north
> After you pass the norther part of beltway 8
you will see
the Rankin exit
> When you exit take a right onto Rankin
> Take the first street to the left
> There will me a little convenience store on the
left
> After that left, take another left onto Brian
> He will be the last house on the left at the
end of the
street
> You won't be able to see the house through the
trees but
it is there

>Mu of Samarkand
>(MKA: Conrad Yarbrough)
>7806 Brian St
>Humble Texas 77396
>(281) 446-7596
>
> Additional Viewing times, if you cannot make
the party,
are from 12pm to
> 9pm on Sunday and from 8am to 2:30pm on Monday.
>
> The funeral for Bonnie will be on Monday at 3pm
and is a
graveside
service.

> Directions to the funeral home are as follows:
> From Downtown Houston
> Take the best route to 59
> Go north
> After you pass the norther part of beltway 8
you will see
the Rankin exit
> When you exit take a right onto Rankin
> The funeral home is on the Right about 1 1/2
miles after
the railroad
> tracks.
>
> Rosewood Funeral Home
> 2602 Old Humble Rd.
> Humble TX 77396
> >281) 441-2171
>
> We would like to thank everyone from the bottom
of our
hearts for all the
> prayers and help you have provided in Mu's time
of
sorrow.  A very
special
> thank you(although these few words can never
suffice) to
Sir Godwin... He
> blessed us by single-handedly making sure that
the
funeral was paid for
in
> full.
>
> Monetary donations are still very much welcomed
and
incouraged as the
loss
> of the only other income in the family will
make things
very hard indeed.

> If you have any further questions, please call
281-446-7596.

> Please forward this on to any interested parts
that I
might have missed.

> Thank you again,
> Christi