[Coastal] Forward of Bonnie's visitation/funeral arrangements

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Fri Jun 22 15:20:59 PDT 2001

Isabeau is probably offline right now (being after work), but I would
imagine that donations will continue to be accepted for a few weeks to go
yet.    Please continue to send donations to Compass Bank or to Mu's direct
addres.
While the funeral arrangements have been made, I'm sure there are some
expenses still to come, considering that Bonnie worked, and there is now a
loss of income, as well as some expenses to be handled in arrears.   Thanks
to all who have and are supporting this family through a difficult time.
Hillary

kdw <kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com>@ansteorra.org on 06/22/2001 05:16:00 PM

Please respond to coastal at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  coastal-admin at ansteorra.org