[Coastal] Stargate Summer Thing - Teachers Needed!

Kathy Elliott k.elliott at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 26 11:08:38 PDT 2001

The date for Stargate Summer Thing, an off-calendar event filled with
classes and a pot-luck feast, has been tentatively changed to August 18.
(Our original date of August 25 coflicts with King's Lancer/Nadaam Festival,
hosted by our sister barony Loch Soilleir.)

Several of the classes that were scheduled for the original date were to be
taught by gentles who will be at the Great Pennsic War on the 18th.  To that
end, I am seeking teachers once again.  Classes should be 1-3 hours long,
depending upon your topic.  Please let me know what, if any, special
requirements or equipment you will need, and if there is an additional fee
for your class for materials (excluding printing of handouts).  Also, let me
know what time of day you prefer to teach.

The site will be Oaks Presbyterian Church on the north side of Houston.  In
addition to classrooms, there is a hall for dance and plenty of room outside
for fighting classes.

Many thanks, and my apologies for the short notice.

In service,

HL Katrina of Coventry

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]