[Coastal] Stargate Summer Thing - Teachers Needed!

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Jun 26 11:41:42 PDT 2001

Wha who!!.... now I can go to SummerThing!   August 25th was also
conflicting with the Pelican Retreat (an off-off calendar thing) as well as
the Alexandrian Event in San Antonio (also an off-calendar event).       So
since I'm not going to Pennsic this year, perhaps I can come up with
something to teach for you.
Check you later,    Hillary

"Kathy Elliott" <k.elliott at mindspring.com>@ansteorra.org on 06/26/2001
01:08:38 PM