[Coastal] Stargate Summer Thing - Teachers Needed!

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 09:51:18 PDT 2001

Sure.

Title:  Teahing Styles: Some Hopefully Helpful Hints
on Teaching.

The focus of the class is to help people become more
confident while teaching in a classroom setting.

It's an hour long and has no limit and no fees.

Special Needs:  I need an overhead projector (unless I
can get a laptop and projector from work - I'll let
you know after the 10th.)  and a screen or white sheet
on the wall.

I don't want to be the first class in the morning and
I can't be against Nicolla's class. (We might be able
to use the same tech stuff.)

I also want to teach a beginning bobbin lace class.
Title:  Very Beginning Workshop on Bobbin Lace.

We will focus on learning how to make bobbin lace
starting at the VERY beginning.  No experience is
needed and we will be learning a period pattern.

It takes 2 and a half hours and is limited to those
who have their own equiment plus 2. The fee for the
kit is $8.  (That's the plus 2. I only have two kits
left from King's)

It can be agaist Nicolla's class in that it doesn't
the tech factor.  I would like for it to be the last
class in the room because it takes a long tome to pick
everything back up and put it away.

HL Delphina de Champeaux