CR - Lost and found at Gulf Wars

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Tue Mar 20 12:49:23 PST 2001

Greetings to members of the Loch/Stargate encampment at Gulf Wars from
Ulsted and Cateau,
It was our task to collect all the lost articles from our encampment.
Should you be missing anything, please give use a call.  Some items that
I recall off the top of my fuzzy head are:  two Coleman lanterns, two
metal tiki type torches, one white enamel pot, pewter goblet, ceramic
goblet.  We also took home the water hoses and water spigot. I'm sure at
least one of the hoses is Godwin's, is the other Thomas's?  Drop us a
line at ulsted at juno.com or call us at home.  We'll try to arrange for the
return of your lost item.  If I didn't list your lost item, that doesn't
mean we didn't pick it up.  Just means I'm really tired.
Cateau