CR - Stargate/Loch Area Bardic

Kathy Elliott kelliott at sjgs.org
Thu Mar 22 11:56:21 PST 2001

The next Bardic Workshop is scheduled for Monday, March 26 at 7:00 pm.  This
month will feature the test run of the all new and exciting game - "Bard-O,"
developed (mostly) by our premier bard, Eleanor Fairchild.  This is a fun
and perhaps rather silly card game based on "Uno," which is meant to be used
in a bardic circle.  The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards,
and categories include things like "happy," "sad," "period," "no $&%#, there
I was," etc.

The workshops are the last Monday of each month at my home in Houston, which
is near I-45 South and the Beltway - easily accessible from both the Loch
and Stargate areas.  They are open to all bards & performers, aspiring
bards, and anyone else who just wants to come listen.  The evenings begin
with a 30 - 45 minute presentation on a different topic each month.  They
then turn to the workshop, which is an opportunity for performers to try out
new pieces or polish old ones with the help of their fellow bards.  It is
also a forum for new ideas in the bardic community.

The address is:
10211 Sagegate
Houston, TX  77089
281-922-0765

Please feel free to call or email for directions.

In service,

HL Katrina of Coventry
Bard of the Stargate