ANST-Announce - Dragons Fire Tor Charity Demo

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Thu Mar 29 09:23:54 PST 2001

Dragonsfire Tor Demo

Greetings one and all The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.
Will be hosting a charity Demo For the Children's Miracle Network
on April 21st 2001 at the Super Walmart in Stephenville, TX

The theme for the Demo is a Day in the Middle ages.
We ask that those individuals that can spare the time to
make this demo a Memorial event for the Community and
those attending to please come and join the fun. Prizes will be
Given Martial activities and other areas. We need assistance from
those who are willing to teach basic crafts classes to the public.
And from those individuals who have experience with children's
activities.

Fighters we need fighters. Out side of being a wonderful opportunity to
show your skill to the public it will be a wonderful way to warm up for
some of the upcoming tourneys this spring.

Schedule of Activities
Tavern All Day

Martial Activities
Rapier Tourney 12:00 Noon
Chivalric Tourney 2pm
Archery Shoot   4pm

A&S Activities
A&S Display all Day

Classes (Still need some volunteers)
Basic Needle work 10 am
Basic Sewing   12 pm
Open               1pm
Open               2pm
Beading            3pm
Open               4pm

Children's Activities (Still Need Volunteers)
Face Painting All Day
Children's Boffer  11am
Heraldic Coloring 12pm
Open for games 1-3