**CANCELLED** Re: CR - Stargate's rapier practice

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 15:07:06 PST 2001

Don't you just hate people who respond to their own
posts?

I went by the park on my way home and we have NO SOLID
ground to fight on.  I'm sorry but we can't have
fighter practice tonight either.

BUT ... if you want to fight there is a demo on
Saturday in the Sugarland area.  If you want more
information I have it, so ask if interested. :-) It's
a good place to fight and we are very welcome to come
and demo our hearts out. :-)

Delphina