CR - Stuff in Houston this weekend

Dreifuerst, Dina dreifuerst at copn.com
Fri Mar 30 11:26:37 PST 2001

Greetings all!

Just wanted to expand on Mistress Hillary's remarks
about the Houston Public Library Friends' book sale.

<snip>

>  Some years you find lots, some
> years it's slim pickings...

This is going to be a "lots" year.  As one of the
volunteer book sorters, I can assure you that we
completely cleaned out the warehouse this year.

The books come from a variety of sources, mainly
individual and corporate donations, as well as a
significant number of Public Library discards.

Last year, we didn't have nearly enough time to
sort books for the sale, so we started *early*
this time.  The selection should be great!

HL Devnet macShiehie
(who happens to be a law librarian in the "real" world :)
Barony of the Stargate
Kingdom of Ansteorra

This e-mail and any attached files may be confidential and subject to
attorney/client privilege.  If you received it in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling (713)654-7600.