[Coastal] Reminder - Tapestry Painting Guild Meeting

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 07:10:03 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Just a reminder to you all -- the Tapestry Painting Guild will be meeting at my
new home this Friday from 7:30pm until 9:30pm.  We'll be deciding on upcoming
tapestries to paint, so we'll need all of your input!

If you need directions to my new house (out in the Katy area), please email me
before Friday afternoon so that I have a chance to respond to your message.

As usual, all supplies are provided.  However, if you have an example of a
tapestry or scene from an illuminated manuscript that you think  would make a
good subject, please bring it along!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday!

-- Suzanne

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com