[Coastal] Last Saturday's Demo

Margarita Nanny lady_seren at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 13:40:06 PDT 2001

I also want to say thanks to all of our friends who came out to the demo, it
was great fun.. Thanks especially to the fighters, it was a pretty hot day,
and they all looked great and fought well, to HL Nickolaus(sp?) for
marshalling most of the fighting and rallying the Ravensfort participants,
to Damask and Heinrich who looked fantastic as did their out of town
guests(David and Diane, I believe) who were great sports for coming out to
help in this demo, David made a great and lively herald.  Several ladies
were their from Ravensfort, Stargate, and Gates Edge who looked lovely, were
water-bearers, mingled with the crowd, and provided beautiful music and song
for all.  I know I enjoyed it and look forward to a combined effort like
this again.

Toodles for now,
Lady Seren, Herald/Gate's Edge