[Coastal] SCA UH student group

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue May 22 08:52:35 PDT 2001

> Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding Wulfricinga does send
> greetings!
    I just recently moved to the Stargate Area
> (Sealy exactly)  and am aware
> there is a student group of some sort at U of
> Houston.  <snip>
> (mka Rich Culver)

Carmen said:
The best way to get involved would be to figure
out which barony Sealy is in and go from there =)

Greetings Rich,
The group closest to you, would be the Canton of Westgate in the west
Houston
area of the Barony of Stargate.   We meet on the third Wednesdays of the
month
at the Alief Publ. Library at 7979 Kirkwood and Beechnut, relatively easy
to reach
from the Belt 8 (Sam Houston Beltway).   Check out our website at:
http://westgate.ansteorra.org/

Also, you are welcome to participate with the Barony of Stargate, which
meets on the first Mondays, at the Heights Library, on Heights Blvd. and
13th, near downtown.

Hope to see you soon.
Hillary Greenslade  Westgate