[Coastal] Directions to Stargate Populace Meeting

Dreifuerst, Dina dreifuerst at copn.com
Tue May 22 11:24:28 PDT 2001

Greetings, Cyniric, and welcome to the Stargate
area!

Of the long list of currently-active members of
Stargate, I think we live closest to the library
where Stargate holds its Populace Meeting on the
first Monday of the month ... so, I'll try to give
adequate directions.

First, here is the website for the Heights Library:

http://www.hpl.lib.tx.us/hpl/branches/hei_home.html

This site contains a rudimentary map, but you need
to know your way around the Heights to understand it.

Coming from the west side of Houston, you'll travel
east on IH10.  Once inside Loop 610, you'll pass 2-3
exits, including Washington and Sheperd.

There is no direct exit for Heights Blvd. ... take
the Studemont exit, U-Turn and go back down the
feeder road to reach Heights Blvd.  Go North on
Heights, and look for the library on your right,
between 13th and 14th streets.  Park on the street
or in the small lot just north of the library.

The meeting room is in the back of the building;
just ask someone at the circulation desk to point
you in the right direction.

Regards,

HL Devnet macShiehie		Dina Dreifuerst
Barony of the Stargate  	Houston, Texas
Kingdom of Ansteorra		dreifuerst at copn.com

Please accept my sincere apologies for the %@^#
disclaimer below, which attaches automatically
to all email sent from my firm.  Nothing in
this message is even remotely privileged.

This e-mail and any attached files may be confidential and subject to
attorney/client privilege.  If you received it in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling (713)654-7600.