[Coastal] Thank You!

Denise Jurgens mairih at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:22:54 PDT 2001

Greetings to the List!  This is a short note to thank everyone who helped
out at Loch Guardian last weekend!  The event went very well thanks to the
hard work of our volunteers.  Some of the many who helped out include Lady
Teagan, our feast co-ordinator, Lord Dale O'Shaughnassy- who took the
onerous position of head server at the last minute (and did a wonderful
job), and our former champions: Master Modius, Sir Alexis, and Lady
Alexandria, who organised and ran the various competitions.  A big THANK YOU
especially to all of those who helped set up, clean up, bear water, assist
with children's activities, run the gate, herald, serve feast, marshal, list
mistress, and just basically do all those things that make up a successful
event, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sincerely,
Lady Mairi and Master Leofric
Loch Guardian Event Stewards