[Coastal] The Pope needs YOU!

Steelquist, John JohnS at spacehab.com
Tue Nov 6 11:52:56 PST 2001

Greetings from John XXIII, the True Pope after the Council of Pisa.

I would like to ask for the support of all good people from the Coastal
Region of Ansteorra.  Fighters, artisans, period gamers, and those who
provide service can all aid in the defeat of the antipopes, Benedict XIII
and Gregory XII.  Come join me and help heal the Great Schism.  The field of
conflict will be 3 Kings, sponsored by the Shire of Rosenfeld, at the First
Monday Trade Days site in Canton, Texas.  See http://www.elfsea.org/3kings/
for more details.
My thanks,
John XXIII (who looks amazingly like Baron Ulsted the Unsteady)