[Coastal] Westgate Winter Collegium Meeting

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Tue Nov 13 15:09:30 PST 2001

There will be a meeting of the Westgate Winter Collegium staff on Tuesday, November 20th at 7:30pm at the Univ. of Houston fighter practice site.  If you are interested in helping out, please join us there.  We can always use more volunteers!  Teachers of textile arts classes are still needed...please contact our class coordinator, Lady Tegan Gwyllt if you would like to teach a class.  Any class skill level is welcome from beginner to expert.  For more information, please feel free to contact me or my co-autocrat, Lord Griffin ap Rhys.

Lord Alden Drake:  wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Lord Griffin ap Rhys:  lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Tegan Gwyllt:  tegangwyllt at ev1.net

In service,