[Coastal] TWO Swords lost at the Pas de Arms

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Nov 20 21:16:28 PST 2001

At Three Kings a Pas de Arms was held on Sunday.
Two swords were found. I thought them to be Lord Ysfael's.
but alas they were not. If you have lost two swords or know who did at
the Pas de Arms please send me a description and I will make arraignments to get them back to you.

       your humble servant.

                                                    Brian   :o)

 Life may be like a box of chocolates but some boxes are bigger and prettier than others.  :o)