[Coastal] Pottery

Viviana2222@cs.com Viviana2222 at cs.com
Mon Nov 26 17:14:09 PST 2001

Hi Wayland,

Thank you for the information.  If I were still in Seawinds I would
definitely be interested.  However, I now live in North Houston.  I am
willing to travel in this area.  Sure do wish someone up here had that.  The
only person I have heard about is on the other side of Houston, would be
willing to travel, but have not heard back from her yet.  I tried to contact
her when I first moved up here, but had no luck in getting a reply.  I am
hoping she will reply now.  I have had about 5 classes in pottery one of
those was in raku.  I love the art, just need a place to do it and fire it.

Well, thank you for the offer.  Wish I was close enough to take you up on it.

In service to The Dream,
Lady Viviana ni'Dougherty
(Cindy Daughtery)

P.S. Tell Patty and Gail "hi" for me.