[Coastal] Small Inkle looms sold at Gulf Wars

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Oct 9 08:46:32 PDT 2001

I purchased a regular size loom from the one vendor that had lots of them
for sell, and was selling them very well.  I don't recall the shop, but
will try to see if I can find my Gulf Wars booklet, as it had a listing of
the vendors that were on site, along with their contact addresses.
Perhaps someone else will be able to find their book as well.
Hillary

"kdw" <kdw at ztel.com>@ansteorra.org on 10/09/2001 10:26:14 AM

Please respond to coastal at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  coastal-admin at ansteorra.org