[Coastal] Three Kings Pas on Sunday

bowermanm bowermanm at mail.ev1.net
Mon Oct 15 11:07:15 PDT 2001

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye
Let all princes, lords, barons, knights and squires of Ansteorra,
and all other Known World Kingdoms, who are not banished or
enemies of the king our lord, may God save him, know that on
November 11th, at the Battle of Three Kings, in the Shire of
Rosenfeld, in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, The Company of the Grail
will be hosting a very great festival of arms and a very noble
tourney with great weapons, rebated sword with shield, and
barriers. All participants will be in appropriate armor, with
crests, and coats of arms covered with the arms of the noble
tourniers, as is the ancient custom.
And to make this better known, all princes, lords, barons, knights
and squires of the above marches, and others from whatsoever
nations they are, not banished or enemies of the king, our lord,
who wish to tourney to acquire honor, may bring honor shields so
that everyone may know who are the tourniers.
And at the tourney there will be noble and rich prizes given by
ladies and damsels.
Moreover, I announce to all of you princes, lords, barons, knights
and squires who intend to participate in the tourney that you must
send a letter of intent to the Company of the Grail a week before
the tournament to insure that your armes are emblazoned on the
field for all to see. All participants must come to the lists the
morning of the tourney, and place your helm in the Helmshau at
8:30 AM.  In keeping with Age-old tradition all helms should be
clean, and covered with a mantel, crest, feathers, or other form
of appropriate decoration. This I tell you on behalf of my lords
the judges, so please excuse me.

Lord Rodrigo de Navarra
The Company of the Grail
Honor est praemium virtutis.