[Coastal] 2001 Harvest Ball and Newcomer's Revel

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon Oct 22 07:57:07 PDT 2001

The Canton of Westgate would like to invite everyone to our (now
traditional) Thanksgiving weekend event to welcome those who have recently
found an interest in the SCA, to explain a little more about what the SCA
is, and to give our new friends a taste of what a large event might be like.

Please come and welcome the SCA's newest and celebrate another successful
year out at TRF!

The Canton of Westgate presents the 2001 Harvest Ball and Newcomers Revel

What: A day of mostly beginner level classes on various topics – from
heraldry to dancing to clothing. A large potluck feast. An
evening of music, song, and dance.

Who: Everyone is invited – those that are familiar with and play with the
SCA, and those who have no
idea who we are or what we do.

When: Saturday, November 24th from 10 am to 9 pm. Doors are open throughout
the day.

Where: Oaks Presbyterian Church -- 1576 Chantilly Lane, Houston, TX. (A
little north of loop 610 between TC Jester and Ella)

Cost: There is no cost for admission to this event or for the evening's
feast. Donations are accepted, as is
your favorite side dish or dessert to share for the feast that evening.

RSVP: Not necessary unless you would like to arrange to borrow clothing.
Please contact Lady Suannoch
at 281-398-9384 or via email at lady_suannoch at hotmail.com to make arrangements.

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich
Hospitaler, Canton of Westgate