[Coastal] Combat Arrow Construction 10-26

Steelquist, John JohnS at spacehab.com
Wed Oct 24 06:50:27 PDT 2001

Greetings,

We're getting together to make some combat arrows this Sunday, 12:00 noon,
at Sir Alexis' house.  We have a variety of materials, so bring your
existing arrows to get them converted to the new Anti-Penetration Device
(APD) rules.  Additional strapping tape is always nice.  The ballistas will
also be there, and the stuff to make more bolts.

Let's make this a bring a dish, pot-luck lunch.  I'll bring hamburgers and
hotdogs.

Everyone is welcome, the more hands the quicker the work.  Think of it as a
party where you have to make your own favors...

Directions:  From Houston, take I-45 South to the FM 2351 / Clear Lake City
Blvd / Friendswood exit.  Go West (right) on 2351.  You'll go through
Friendswood, roughly 5 miles.  Two blocks past the light at Sunset, take a
right (North) on Rustic.  Follow rustic past the school, through a 90 degree
turn to the left, and to a stop sign.  Proceed straight through the stop
sign, the house is 1/4 mile up on the right.  There will be a banner on the
mailbox.
Call me (281) 648-9823 or Alexis (281) 482-3294 with any questions.

Baron Ulsted the Unsteady