[Coastal] StoneBridge Keep demo

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Sat Sep 1 16:20:00 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans!
The Shire of StoneBridge Keep will be holding a demo at the
Victoria County 4-H Harvest of Fun on Sept 16. We are looking for
fighters (Heavy and Light), artisans, archers, and just about
anyone that would like to come out and help. Feast will be
whatever you want to purchase from the concession stand or at one
of the nearby restaurants. We will be offering a "Whack-A-Knight"
opportunity for mundanes. If any Knights, Squires, mercenaries,
men-at-arms, etc would like to volunteer themselves to be whacked
at please let us know at the demo. The money raised from the
"Whack-A-Knight" will be split between 4-H and the shire. Please
email privately  or call me at 361-580-1013 if you would like to
participate. I will give you directions then.
Lady Bridgid of Kincairn
(mka Renee Kettling)