[Coastal] ME Dance - 1st Tuesday

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Tue Sep 4 14:52:17 PDT 2001

Due to swampy (*grin*) ground conditions, ME Dance will be cancelled for
this evening. Anyone wishing to obtain times and places of alternate
practices, please contact me privately or join
houstondancers at yahoogroups.com
progress, contains bookmarks and notes from classes)

P.S. This will be the last post to coastal regarding Houston Area ME Dance,
posts from now on will be limited to Hou-announce and the houstondancers
group.

Regards,

Ceara/Sandra

	 (snip)
>   I probably should have used the term "swampy", not "sloppy".  The only
> place not covered in a half inch of water is that little sandy area.  I
> originally looked at it in passing, but upon closer look, I could not find
> any other area which was not consisting of sitting pools of water.
	 (snip)