[Coastal] Coastal Regional Chroniclers -- alert

Maria M. Leal mleal at interconnect.net
Thu Sep 6 20:16:21 PDT 2001

Hello.  This message was forwarded to me by a member of our Shire.  I am the
Chronicler for the Shire of Seawinds.  Would you please add me to your
any offices at this time.

My reports are on their way.  I apologize for the lapse.  I am getting
married soon and all of the preparations have taken up most of my time.  I
will get back into full swing after October.  Thank you for your patience.

Your humble servant,
Marguerite du Bois
(Maria M. Leal)

Subj: [Coastal] Coastal Regional Chroniclers -- alert