[Coastal] U.H.

Dreifuerst, Dina dreifuerst at copn.com
Wed Sep 12 11:44:36 PDT 2001

> Type O only accounts for 34% of the population.  Please give
> no matter what type you have. Thanks, Caitlin

Yes, but type O people are the "universal donors" 'cause
their blood can be given to anyone.  However, they are
*not* the "universal recipients" (that's AB) ... type O
people need type O blood.

In particular, type O neg (which I have) is always in
demand, because it is fairly rare.

Thanks,

HL Devnet macShiehie		Dina Dreifuerst
Barony of the Stargate  	Houston, Texas
Kingdom of Ansteorra		dreifuerst at copn.com

** Please accept my sincere apologies for the %@^#
** disclaimer below, which attaches automatically
** to all email sent from my firm.

This e-mail and any attached files may be confidential and subject to
attorney/client privilege.  If you received it in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling (713)654-7600.