[Coastal] Metal Casting

Dreifuerst, Dina dreifuerst at copn.com
Mon Sep 17 09:03:51 PDT 2001

When you talk about "metal casting," are you
referring to the technique also known as
lost-wax casting?

Several years ago, I took an art class at UH
on lost-wax casting.  It cost maybe $100 for
an 8-week course, and we made several pieces
of jewelry.  You might want to check to see
whether they still offer the class.

Most of us bought our tools and materials at
Lathrop's in Southwest Houston / Bellaire.

HL Devnet macShiehie		Dina Dreifuerst
Barony of the Stargate  	Houston, Texas
Kingdom of Ansteorra		dreifuerst at copn.com

Women and cats will do as they please and men and
dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
                      ~ Robert A. Heinlein

Please accept my sincere apologies for the %@^#
disclaimer below, which attaches automatically
to all email sent from my firm.  Nothing in
this message is even remotely privileged.

This e-mail and any attached files may be confidential and subject to
attorney/client privilege.  If you received it in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling (713)654-7600.