[Coastal] SCA Demo/Reminder Call for Volunteers.

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Apr 10 13:55:10 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the Noble Populace of Stargate, Loch Soilleir and their
Cantons,

I am writing to you this day to ask the help of each and everyone who has
the ability to come and join me in an SCA demo for the Ft. Bend ISD PACE
(Parents for Academic Excellence) program.  This is a rare night time demo
and has an audience of both children and their parents.  I know that this is
short notice, but we have not had the response that we feel the demo
deserves.  Opportunities such as this are some of the ways that the SCA
maintains its non-profit status by providing education of the time periods
we study and re-create.  Not only to our members, but also to the general
public.

I am asking for volunteers to demonstrate and teach all aspects of the SCA.
But more especially we need the help from both Rapier and Chivalric fights.
At this time we only have two Chivalric, (not counting me), and no Rapier
fighters confirmed to participate.  If you have the time and desire to help
with this demo, I am asking that you contact either our Hospitaler, Lady
Serin le Rapp Scheurer, or myself.

Sir Godwin of Edington
David W. Jurgens
713.690.5434
djurgens at swbell.net

Lady Serin le Rapp Scheurer
Margarita Alvarez
281-583-1878
serinlerapp at hotmail.com

Demo Information:

Thursday April 11,2002
7pm to 9pm
Colony Meadows Elementary School
4510 Sweetwater Blvd.
Sugar Land, 77479
(281)634-4120

Thank you to everyone who finds the time to help.

In Service,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate