[Coastal] Fwd: PACE/SCA demo Thanks!

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:10:57 PDT 2002

I just wanted to pass on this note of thanks and express my appreciation as
well to all those who participated in last Thursday's demo at Meadows Elem.

Thank you very much to all who came, looked marvelous, danced beautifully,
sang and played melodiously, cheerfully educated, and fought bravely.  The
parents and their children really seemed to enjoy what we had to show.  I
even got some parents requesting more info. and seeking out our flyers and
web site info., whoo-hoo!

Thanks to Their Excellencies, Baron Godwin and Baroness Lissa for making
such a regal presence, speaking to the crowd, fighting, and holding court.
To Lady Gillian for teaching dances,
Mistress Hillary for teaching Calligraphy and letting kids get "hands-on"
practice.
Thanks to Lord Kovac, Lady Charity, and Lady Melody for their musical and
singing talents.
To the artisans Mistress Shanahan, Lady Eibhlin, m'lady Angela, m'ladies
Alialeal and Rowan.
To our rapier fighters, Don Aeron Harper and Lady Simone Valery la Rousse.
To our Heavy Armour combatants, Lord Eskell, Lord Bowen, and Lord Mattias.
Many thanks also to all those who came out and danced, put on displays, and
educated our "audience", Sir William, Lady Ciarnat, Lord Leofwine and his
beautiful lady, Lady Anne, Lady Natasha, Lord Thomas and Lady Kemma.
If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me, but know that I appreciated
all who gave of their time.

Thanks again, I hope to see all of you at future demos, you really made our
Society shine!

Serin