[Coastal] Middle Eastern Costuming Classes

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Tue Apr 23 11:49:46 PDT 2002

The Cengi Dancers are sponsoring the following Middle Eastern classes this
summer in the Loch/Stargate area.

May 11: Belt and shisa day (Antoinette's house) - Patterns, examples,
discussion of authenticity
June 8: Skirt Day @ Rhiannon's - How to do it in the "Period" fashion, why
we sometimes cheat, how to ruffle like mad
July: Choli's (Place & Date not determined) - Patterning and fitting advice
and assistance
August: Gwahzee Coats/Persian Coats/Anteri/Yelek (Call 'em what you want,
we're making some simple ones) (Place and Date not Determined)

Please contact me privately for directions and more information if you are
interested in attending.

Stay tuned for more information.
Regards,
Ceara