[Coastal] Work from Home ~ good, easy money

mommycash2@yahoo.com mommycash2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 17:26:58 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hello, and I hope you are doing well! I want to share a legit stay-at-home
income I've found, since I know they are few and far between.

I love staying at home with my 16 month old son, and 3 year old daughter! With
a new baby coming in September, we are a very busy household as you can
imagine. The MommyCash Newsletter has been perfect work for me ~ my job is so
flexible, I can work around my own schedule which is a MUST with little ones
around! After all the scams, MLM, and pyramids I've sifted through this is
something I can feel good about doing.

I have only been working with the Newsletter now for about 4 weeks. I have
made $1600 so far and haven't even had a whole lot of time to devote to it,
maybe 14 hrs. a week. It is really simple and Liz is so great to work with!
She and I both will help you every step of the way. I look forward to
hopefully working with you!

I've also copied one of my Paypal payment receipts below so you can see the
kind of money I've been making lately. I get some type of payment almost every
day (sometimes $30, sometimes $90, or more, depending on how much work I've
done). If I can do it so can you!! It is VERY simple.

The MommyCash Newsletter is rapidly expanding! We are looking for moms who
want to work from home for both part-time and full-time pay. Work around your
own schedule. No experience is needed! We will train but you must have a
computer that has online access. No selling required. All work is done from
home.

You must put code 37368 in the subject line when you reply, and if you do
decide to join, make sure you put 37368 in the refferal or code number line.

If you are interested feel free to reply to me at mommycash2 at hotmail.com. I
will be more than happy to send you some more information. Any and all
questions are welcome! =)

Sincerely,

Sherah

Better Business Bureau Report[1]

PayPal Receipt

You've Got Cash!

Marketing Ventures just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment Details

Amount: $210.00

Transaction ID: 5762583UK1156823

Subject: Congratulations! (37368)

Note: Congratulations! You had 2 Terms, and 3 GOLD MommyCash Epackages
purchased under your code number. Way to go! Liz

Thank you for using PayPal!

To be removed from this list, please send a request to
"mommycash2 at hotmail.com" 7932Rxwn4-564xMSR9146szul6-766UuZr7855gMSF7-808mIl46