[Coastal] ***Opening...Coastal Region Siege Weapons Marshal***

LrdWayland@aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 14:18:41 PDT 2002

Lord Evets,

Thank you for your kind words, I really enjoyed my two years in the position.
I strongly encourage others to apply for this office, it's a lot of fun. It's
also a huge help to our Kingdom at war.
 Last month, I was pleased to donate a "bungeelista" w/ammo to my brethren in
the northern Outlands. They're copying the design now & I'm told they plan on
bringing several siege weapons to Gulf War.

In service to the dream,
Wayland