[Coastal] Fwd: Partnership Request - ATTENTION MODERATOR

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 12:01:14 PDT 2002

I received this update message off the scribal list, apparently this thing
is rotating around the internet systems, I wonder if its getting our
personal
e-mail account lists, as it's posted to just about every list I'm on in the
SCA.  But, it's already a known scam.... see the link below.   I do recall
seeing this show up on the fax machine a few years ago as well.
Hillary