[Coastal] A Change of Persona and E-mail

Snorri inn kyrri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 17:25:13 PST 2002

Greetings to all to whom these presents shall come:

Firstly, my apologies to those who will receive this on multiple lists, and to those who will receive this and find the information irrelevant.  However, this is an example of these lists being the most efficient manner to disseminate information.

After a few years of soul searching, I have reached the decision to retire the Tudor-era English persona of Stephen Macthomas in favor of adopting an Icelandic persona from the 970s, named Snorri inn kyrri Hallsson.  Along with the new persona comes a new e-mail address:

snorri at houston.rr.com

If I am in your address book under "Stephen Macthomas" or macthomas at houston.rr.com, I ask that you make the appropriate changes.  Also, to further reflect the change of persona, my messenger handles - AIM, ICQ, MSN and Yahoo - have all changed to 'snorri4chat'.  In theory, the importing of my buddy lists went without a hitch, but just in case, I'm gonna advertise.

There are some who have asked if Stephen is going away for good.  The answer is mostly.  Stephen is retiring to the simple life of tavernkeeping but will make appearances from time to time, especially if there's a tavern thereabouts.

For those who have helped with the development of both the old and the new personas, I thank you.

Snorri inn kyrri Hallsson, Coastal Regional Herald
Titled Bard of Gate's Edge; Titled Bard of Stargate
Bronze bearing Blue, Tidal Thunder