[Coastal] Dance/Fighter practice at U of H

bowermanm bowermanm at mail.ev1.net
Tue Feb 5 09:51:35 PST 2002

Lets stay health Coastal.  We have Boarder Wars next weekend.  If
there is no rain in the U of H area most of the day, and the
ground stays hard we may be able to play, but for now it looks
bad.  I would like a weather report from anyone at the campus if
possible?  If the grounds good, and there is no rain I'll be
there.

Lord Rodrigo de Navarra
Honor est praemium virtutis.
Honour is virtue's reward.