[Coastal] Stargate/Loch Fighter Practice

bowermanm bowermanm at mail.ev1.net
Tue Feb 19 14:02:21 PST 2002

Hail to the list!
Stargate/Loch Fighter Practice will be held weather permitting.
Bring out your toys for some Tuesday night fun.  The Porto-Pell
will be at practice for all those wishing to work on their sword
shoots, and we can suit up two fighters at least with the Loaner
Armor, but come early, the best armor goes fast.  I want to take
this time to address future authorizations of Heavy Fighters.
Most Heavy fighters in our area start off by training with Sir
William at fighter practice.  First you work on Sword, or Shield
work.  Once you have the basics down Sir William, or myself will
slowly work you into being ready to fight one on one with
someone.  To be authorized you must be deemed safe, or not a
danger to yourself or others.  Please understand that meeting
these requirements insures your safety and your overall enjoyment
of our Society in the Heavy lists.  For those of you who are not
authorized, you must sign a waiver form before you can suit up at
practice.  Ask your friendly Knight Marshal where it is once you
arrive.

Thanks,

Lord Rodrigo de Navarra
Honor est praemium virtutis.